Saturday, March 7, 2009

ABC'S=EARRINGS!

Hailey has been practicing very hard to write all her ABC's the right way along with the right sound. All of her hard work paid off! Just like Kai, we told her when she learned how to do this she would be rewarded with earrings! The first week of February she finally did it! CONGRATS HAILEY!!!

I told the girls when I was younger and got my ears pierced I brought a teddy bear with me. Hailey wanted to bring her favorite stuffed horse to help her too!

Two ladies pierced Hailey's ears at the same time. She didn't know what was going on until afterwards...

Hailey was such a Big Girl! They gave her a lollipop for being so brave!

We are so proud of Hailey!

We told Hailey she could pick out a fun place to get a treat, (its tradition). Just like Kai she picked Jamba Juice!



No comments: